Jaipuria Institute of Management, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad invites applications for faculty and Non- Teaching Positions for its Department of MBA. Candidates with good academic record, teaching / research experience and working in related areas are encouraged to apply.
- Professors/Associate Professors/Assistant Professor
- Placement Managers
- Admission Manager
- Admission Counsellor
Professors/Associate Professors/Assistant Professor
Marketing, International Marketing, Finance and Accounts, Economics, HR & OB, Information Sciences and Technology, Operations and Decision Sciences and Strategic Management.
Qualification: MBA/ Ph D
- Candidate should complete their PG/Ph.D. in relevant discipline
- Candidate should have Good Communication Skill
- Commitment towards work
- Have a good Publication record
The candidate must have Master Degree in Library Science. He/She should have minimum 5 years of experience in reputed Institute.
Interested applicants may submit they applications with a latest passport size colored photograph through email to email@example.com within 15 days. Mention the position applied for in subject line of the Email. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the Interview.
Experience: Min 2-5 Years
Salary: Best as per industry trend.
Employment Type: Regular, Contractual
- GO-GETTER for RESULTS
- Responsible for admissions
- Conduct Events at Schools &undergraduate Colleges
- Relationships & Networking with coaching institute and consultants
- Provide Counselling to MBA aspirants and their parent
Required Candidate profile
- COMMITMENT TO GOALS
- Strong communication skills written and verbal English
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be approachable and open to feedback
- Should be flexible to work in late shifts, weekends during peak season
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Key Activities of the role)
- Responsible for Admissions Team Target No of admissions to be achieved
- The profiles require the candidate to manage the leads by answering queries and counselling for the MBA course, leading to conversions.
- The candidate will represent the Institute as per the calendar to meet and counsel students and parents at fairs and seminars.
- The candidate is propelled to initiate and contribute with ideas on ways to maximize team output in all spheres related to student admissions.
- Conduct Events at Schools & Colleges to promote develop relationships to generate inquiries
- The profile requires for the candidate to be open to visit and meet with consultants and counsellors – schools and institutes on a regular basis.
- The candidate is required to travel out of town as per calendar for mega events that are planned in target cities as per the plan.
- Overall Achievement of business target through student admissions.
Admission Counsellor – Female:
Jaipuria Institute of Management, Block A, Gate No 2, Shakti Khand IV, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad invites applications for Female Admission Counsellor. The candidate must be Post Graduate. Experienced candidates are required to handle admissions related queries. Interested applicants may send their CV with a latest passport size color photograph to email firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the Interview.
Responsibilities and Duties
The candidate is required to do tele calling and counseling students to take admissions in MBA.
Qualifications and Skills
The candidate must be Post Graduate. Experienced candidates are required to handle admissions related queries.
Job Types: Regular, Contractual
- The candidate must be Graduate/ Post Graduate.
- Experienced candidates are required to handle admissions related queries.
Interested applicants may submit their applications with a latest passport size color photograph
through email to email@example.com within 15 days. Mention the position applied for in subject line of the Email. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the Interview.