Jaipuria Institute of Management, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad invites applications for the following Teaching and Non-Teaching positions-
HEAD CRC – Jaipuria Institute of Management
Head of CRC/T&P expected to work with the Training & Placement managers and executives in collaboration with faculty Chair(s) and report to Director(s) for all activities and operations and final report to the chairman on the accomplishment of the targets and other strategic matters.
1. Corporate Interface
- To establish a stronger interface with CII/PHD/ASSOCHAM/FICCI /AIMA/DMA and other similar organizations with which the Institute has memberships/associations.
- To keep a track of all the invitations regarding conferences/seminars/workshops/training programs conducted by CII/PHD/ASSOCHAM/FICCI /other similar organizations of which the Institute is a member and leverage the same in favour of both the Management Institutions.
- To arrange 100% participation of students on rotation basis in all such activities mentioned in point above.
- To maintain a database of Industry / Corporate experts, which can be utilized by the Institute for various value-added activities like guest lectures, panel discussions, syndicate discussions, etc.
2. Industrial Connect
- To add an average of 30-40 companies to the existing database of companies per annum. Mining of existing companies (Companies visited on/off-campus during the last two Placement sessions/years will not be considered a new addition.
- To enter into MoU with industries for SIP/OJT, live projects participation, and mentorship of MBA/ PGDM students.
- To arrange for senior executives CXO/CEO/CEO/Sr. VP for constituting domain advisory board of Industry. And facilitate the meetings of these industry advisory boards.
- To arrange for at least 2 MDPs with a participation of 20 or more executives in the first year and 20% increase per year in subsequent years.
- To arrange for consultancy and industry-sponsored research projects
- To arrange for partnership and sponsorship for various events organized by JIM
3. Training & Placement
- To plan and arrange for placement/SIP and placement-oriented training for Management students as per the requirements of industry and in accordance with their course curriculum.
- To initiate relationship with international companies to start hiring from institutes
- To hold a grand job fair with at least 25-30 companies participating
- To ensure and manage the registration of students for the training including submission of fees.
- To ensure smooth conduct of the training sessions.
- Overall responsible for all the corporate trainings conducted in the campus
4. Present a monthly activity report to Director and Chairman
5. Bi-monthly meeting with the Director & Faculty Chair Placements
Faculty Positions (Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor)
Subject Area: Business Analytics & IT, Quantitative Techniques, Strategic and Marketing Management, HR and Communications
Qualification: The candidate should be a postgraduate in relevant domain with teaching experience minimum of 3 years for Assistant Professor and 7 years for Associate Professor in the subject area. Preference will be given to the Ph.D. candidate.
Qualification: The candidate should be a postgraduate with a minimum of 3 years of experience in the relevant field/similar academic institutions. Preference will be given to candidates proficient in liaisons with various industries for placement of MBA students
- Maintenance Manager
- Alumni Manager
- PA to Director Office
- Library Assistant
- ERP Manager
- HR Executive
Qualification: The candidate should be a graduate / post-graduate with a minimum of 3 years of experience in the relevant field/similar academic institutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Key Activities of the role)
- Responsible for Admissions Team Target No of admissions to be achieved
- The profiles require the candidate to manage the leads by answering queries and counselling for the MBA course, leading to conversions.
- The candidate will represent the Institute as per the calendar to meet and counsel students and parents at fairs and seminars.
- The candidate is propelled to initiate and contribute with ideas on ways to maximize team output in all spheres related to student admissions.
- Conduct Events at Schools & Colleges to promote develop relationships to generate inquiries
- The profile requires for the candidate to be open to visit and meet with consultants and counsellors – schools and institutes on a regular basis.
- The candidate is required to travel out of town as per calendar for mega events that are planned in target cities as per the plan.
- Overall Achievement of business target through student admissions.
Interested applicants may submit their applications with a latest passport size color photograph
through email to email@example.com within 15 days days from the date of advertisement. Mention the position applied for in subject line of the Email. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the Interview.