The Academic pedagogy of the course curriculum is made complete through placement strategy that introduces them to the corporate world environment. Under the aegis of JSB CRC, various Management events are conducted to develop the all round personality of students by making them personally and professionally updated for the corporate requirements. CRC broadly conducts the placement activities wherein it covers Pre-Placement Talks, live project work, summer internship, Industrial visit,invites corporate speaker and Final Placement. In fact, the Institute continues to maintain a consistent placement record since its inception.
The selection procedure is carried out as under:
- Organisation can send their confirmation to the Institute in advance for Campus Placement Programme. They can also request the Institute for sending resume of the students to them as per their requirement and format specified.
- The companies can send a list of candidate to the Institute to whom they would like to interview. All the necessary arrangements are to be made by the Institute to take care of the company’s requirements.
Pre-Placement talk (PPT)
It is an opportunity for the corporate world to interact and to get better acquainted with their prospective recruits, both for summer internship and final placements. Industry make presentation in which students concerns like Job description, remuneration package, scope for growth, cross-functional exposure are addressed.
As part of the selection procedure, many organisations conduct written tests. All the necessary arrangements are made by the Institute. The companies can conduct these tests during their visit to the campus for pre placement talk.
8 to10 weeks Summer Project constitutes and integral part of the PGDM Curriculum and is valued for its relevant in Management education and its application. The Corporate Resource Centre facilitate in locating suitable projects in different organisations. The companies discuss with the JSB faculty mentors and CRC Team about the projects for which they would like to engage the student for training. The student carefully pickup the projects and they have to accept the first offer they get. As a part of project work students are required to submit a report. The presentation made by the them to the organization forms the basis for the evaluation of the Summer Project.
- Please mail us your company’s recruitment procedure, giving details of the career opportunities available in your esteemed organisation.
- On receipt of the response sheet, we shall correspond with your office.
- Incase you desire to interview the candidates at your office, the curriculum vitae of all the interested students will be made available on request.
Kindly confirm the final selection of students with alternative names while on campus or at the earliest possible date. In case you have any further queries or require more information the Institute would furnish the same at the earliest.
For more details Contact:
Prof. Devendra Bahadur