Inter-College Debate Competition
We are pleased to inform you that Jaipuria School of Business, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad is organizing the next edition of Manthan- Manthan 2019, an inter-college Debate competition.
The competition is designed for undergraduate students of any stream to provide a unique platform to showcase and share their ability to think, analyze and speak on contemporary topics related to National and global perspective.
Venue :Dr. Rajaram Jaipuria Hall of Inspiration, Jaipuria School of Business, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad
Date of the event: Saturday, November 9th, 2019
Reporting time for registration: 9:30 a.m.
|Cash Prize: Rs. 10000/-&Trophy|
Cash Prize: Rs. 5,000/-&Trophy
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- One team comprises of two members, one will speak in favour of motion and one against the motion.
- Maximum time allowed to each team is 6 mins. There will be a buzzer after 2 minutes and again after 3 minutes. There is negative marking for exceeding the time limit (minus 1 for beyond 30 seconds and minus 2 beyond 1 minute).
- Reading from any kind of notes or paper is not allowed.
- Judgment will be based on Content, Articulation & Fluency, Team Coordination, Audience Engagement, and Impact.
- The decision of the judges will be final and binding.
- Speakers are strictly advised not to announce their name/ name of their college. Team number will be allotted to each team.
- Certificate of Participation will be given to all the participants while each team will be felicitated with a trophy.