The Institute offers Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM), a two year full time program with dual specialization in areas of Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management, Operations & Supply Chain Management, Information Technology and Business Analytics. We are running PGDM successfully since 2008 with strong Alumni Network across the globe. More than hundred companies from all the verticals visit the campus for placement every year.
Following guidelines are followed by Admission Cell of Jaipuria School of Business, Ghaziabad to execute the admission of two years AICTE approved PGDM Programme for the academic year 2020-22 only as per the following guidelines:
A candidate has to apply for admission to Jaipuria School of Business on the application form enclosed with the prospectus along with duly attested copies of the following:
- Attested copy of CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ GMAT/CMAT/ATMA score.
- Certificate and Mark Sheet of qualifying examination passed.
- Relevant certificate to verify date of birth.
The prospectus and the application form for the programme can be obtained from Jaipuria School of Business against the payment of Rs. 1000 towards the fee for evaluation and processing of the application form. Candidates may request for the application form, by post on payment of Rs. 1050 or can download the application form by visiting Jaipuria School of Business website, http://jaipuria.edu.in/pgdm/ and by enclosing a demand draft of Rs. 1000 in favor of Jaipuria School of Business payable at Ghaziabad.
Eligibility & Criteria
- Graduation in any stream from a recognized University with minimum 50 %.( Candidates appearing in the final year may also apply)
- Performance in CAT/MAT/C-MAT/XAT and other nationalized tests is considered.
- Requirement for CAT/MAT/C-MAT/XAT may be waived in special circumstances such as posts graduate degree, adequate work experience, our entrance exam etc.
- Final Selection will be based on Group Discussion & two subsequent round of Interview
- Foreign/NRI applicants can apply by submitting valid GMAT scores.
- NRI applicants residing in India will have to appear in CAT/MAT/ATMA/GMAT/CMAT
Contact Person Name: Mr. Sushant Sinha
Mobile: 0120-4881100, 9717335551