STUDENTS TAKE THE LEAD IN TRAINING TEACHERS FOR ADOBE LEVEL 1 CERTIFICATIONadmin
ADOBE EDUCATION EXCHANGE PROGRAM – INITIATIVE BY STUDENTS OF SETH ANANDRAM JAIPURIA SCHOOL, LUCKNOW
ABOUT THE ADOBE EDUCATION PROGRAM : Adobe Education Exchange is the free learning platform and community, with workshops, classes, and resources, all designed by educators for educators, to ignite creativity in the classroom.
|TEACHER IN-CHARGES||STUDENT LEADERS||LIST OF TEACHER ENROLLED|
|Mr. Mohit Goswami||Sagar Rai||Tanya Bhardwaj|
|Ms. Ankita Yadav||Atharv Jaiswal||Reetu Pandey|
|Bhargavi Panwar||Roli Pandey|
|Bhavya Jha||Ankita Pundir|
|Devanshi Vishwakarma||Anubha Bajpai|
|Devaansh Agarwal||Pooja Bajpai|
|Ishita Agarwal||Nidhi Igral|
|Anushka Pandey||Yogesh Pandey|
|Yasharth Dubey||Pragati Mansi Singh|
BENEFITS OF DOING THE COURSES:
- Teachers will learnwhat creativity is all about.
- They will then be able to develop creativity in your students across various subjects and grade levels.
- They will earn badges and certificates from Adobe.
PURPOSE OF THIS INITIATIVE BY THE STUDENTS:
The goal is to make all the teachers Adobe Certified Educator- Level 1
The motive behind assigning teachers to Student leaders is because it will help students to learn responsibility and take up the leadership roles. All the selected student leaders are already Adobe Certified Educator Level – 1. They have even completed the course and their work is under review for “Adobe Certified Educator Level-2”. They themselves have started from scratch and now most of them are contributors, influencers and even trendsetters in ADOBE COMMUNITY.
- Students will be communicating with the assigned teachers on TEAMS.
- They will be helping teachers to complete 5 Adobe courses.
- Name of the courses:
- Spark in Classroom
- Creativity for All (Adobe Educator-Level 1)
- Cultivating Digital Literacy using Adobe tools.
- Creating digital images professional learning kit
- Adobe Spark professional learning kit
- They will be helping teachers to become Adobe certified educator, level 1.
- They will help the teachers to learn basic and advance level Adobe software.
- In order to help the teachers with assignments and queries, student leaders will have a zoom call with the assigned teachers, 2 to 3 days a week.
Name of the Student: Devanshi Vishwakarma
I am Devanshi Vishwakarma of Grade 10 and one of the student leaders here and it feels great to share my experience on working and doing the courses of Adobe.So, I started off with the courses in January and since then it has been an astounding experience. It has been a remarkable learning and creating process while doing the courses. Every course had something different to offer, thereby helping in my skill development.It feels an immense pride to be part of this and also thank you to Mohit sir for being such an enthusiastic mentor and under whose guidance this all has been possible. Last, but not the least, thank you Principal ma’am for taking the initiative and inculcating this.
Teachers were happy to see students taking the lead. They were inspired and motivated by the confidence of children. They were thrilled to see student leaders training them confidently.
A special thanks to all the teachers who trusted this initiative and joined the session. This worked as a motivation for all the student leaders. Thanks to our respected principal ma’am, Ms. Poonam Kochitty for believing in students and supporting them.
Mohit Goswami, Computer & Mass Media Teacher
Seth Anandram Jaipuria School, Lucknow
I would like to show immense gratitude to Principal Ma’am, Ms. Poonam Kochitty. It wouldn’t have been possible without her guidance and support. Thank you for giving opportunity that helped children to move out from their comfort zone and do something great that will not only enhance their learning but will also enhance the learning of teachers.
Ankita Yadav, Computer Teacher
Seth Anandram Jaipuria School, Lucknow