Fitness Week -Day 2admin
642 total views
- Started with Yoga sessions on Zoom, conducted by Sports teachers of respective wings. Asanas like Surya Namaskar, Tadasana, Bhujangasana, Ardha Chakra Sana were, etc. demonstrated to students of Primary, Secondary, and Senior Secondary wings, who tried them out eagerly.
- The Open Mic Session which was conducted in the Primary classes saw many young speakers talk animatedly and logically on “Exercise- A celebration of what your body can do, and not a punishment for what you ate.” This was followed by a volley of questions from the audience, which the speakers answered adeptly.
- Students of the Junior Wing have sent in write-ups on – “An open letter to the youth of the nation on the power of fitness.”
- The literary activity during the English period in class IX-XI sections was met with great enthusiasm from all students.
- The classes came together on Zoom and the session was taken. Some students had prepared speeches on the topic- Strengthening of the mind –post Pandemic, many have sent poetry and essays on the topic of fitness.
- The response shows that children realize the need for fitness in these crucial times, they give due importance to yoga, exercise, eating correctly, and spending quality time with family.