The Jaipuria MUN Club is known for its proficient and knowledgeable MUNners, and keeping in line with that, 9 students from the club participated in the Millennium School Model United Nations from the 2nd to 4thAugust, 2019.
Our students participated in various committees, ranging from conventional committees like the United Nations General Assembly to unconventional ones, like the Silicon Valley Summit. The committees explored various areas and issues of international politics, and were chaired by the most experienced MUNners from all across the circuit. Two of our students who served on the dais.
- DivyTandon- Director of the United States National Security Council
- Suryansh Agarwal- President of the United Nations Security Council
The team of 7 delegates from our school won 7 prizes in all.
The students were:-
- Vardhaman Jain- Special Mention 2 (United Nations General Assembly)
- Paavni Mehrotra- High Commendation 2 (United Nations General Assembly)
- Ishita Kanodia- High Commendation 1 (United Nations General Assembly)
- Vatsal Lahoti- Best Delegate (United States National Security Council)
- Ishita Jain- Special Mention 2 (Silicon Valley Summit)
- Anmay Khemka- Best Delegate (All India Political Parties Meet)
- Divyam Bhartiya- High Commendation (All India Political Parties Meet)
The team also won the best delegation award at the conference. Our students were appreciated by all. TMSMUN 2019 was indeed an enriching and academically stimulating experience for all.