Our three teachers – Dr. Anupma Srivastava, Mrs. Sudha Singh and Dr. Malvika Bhattacharya from Biology Department attended a two day workshop organized at Jaipuria Institute of Management, Ghaziabad on 23rd and 24thMay, 2019.
Dr. Anil Kumar Sharma was the Resource Person for the same.
OBJECTIVE :CREATING A POSITIVE AND SUPPORTIVE LEARNING ENVIRONMENT IN CLASSROOMS
DAY 1 (23.5.2019):
- Chapters covered: 1. Diversity & 2. Classification
- Cells 4. Tissues
- The session was brainstorming and full of activities,which can be introduced in classrooms to make them a happy learning centre.
DAY 2 (24.5.2019):
- Chapters covered: 5. Genetics Environment 7. Pollution
- There was a detailed discussion on the topics.
- Question bank and lesson plans were made and a list of activities were planned on a few topics.