Philosopher Frobel has been an advocate of the Play Way Method.
As the very name suggests Play Way Method is an activity-based method. It makes learning fun. The child learns, unlearn and relearns on his own.
The key points of Play Way Method are: –
- It enhances the emotional quotient as well as the creative skills.
- The child is the centre and learning is the periphery.
- Learning is an adventure and there is no fear of mistakes.
- Learning is faster and retention is better in play way method.
- It focuses on child centric classrooms.
- Imagination is at its best in play way method.
- Children develop self-confidence and engage completely in new learning experiences and environment.
- It gives a conducive environment to the students to express their feelings.
- Age appropriate play way techniques are incorporated for the holistic development of the child.