ATL Community Day – A Step Towards Innovationadmin
355 total views
ATL Community Day was celebrated in Atal Tinkering Lab of our school on 15th April, 2019 to extend the frontiers of learning and knowledge beyond our school. Staying true to the philosophy and ideologies of Shri B. R. Ambedkar, we invited the students of other (Non-ATL) schools to participate in this journey of innovation.
It was open for the neighbouring schools so that every child could experience the skills and techniques intrinsic to innovation.
- 50 students from four schools collaborated to create innovative solutions.
- The participating schools were:
- Sir Padampat Singhania Public School
- Board School, Golaghat
- Board School, Muir Road
- Saraswati Balika Vidyalaya, Defence Colony
- Student mentors from our school
- Amogh Saxena- VII
- Kuresh Agarwal- VII
- Vishwam Tiwari- VIII
- Tanay Pandey – VIII