Registration Procedures and Rules
- Registration forms are to be filled in and submitted to the School Office before the end of the registration period.
- Incomplete or illegible Registration Forms, without photograph will not be processed / Accepted.
- Dates for test/ interviews / interaction will be given at the time of registration. The school authorities reserve the right to change the date and time of the interview.
- Mere issue of form or registration does not confirm admission which is subject to Admission Test / Interviews/ interaction and to the availability of seats.
- Photo Copy of Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation or the concerned Civic authority must accompany the Registration From for classes Nursery & prep. Photocopy.
- Age of admission to classes Nursery is 3+to 4+yrs. and for Class 1 is 5+ as on 1st April of the academic session in which admission is being sought. Age should be properly specified on the forms. Request for relaxation of age criterion will not be entertained.
- Children of Defence Services Personnel might get preference in admission.
- Students who are under transfer from school outside U.P. must have their transfer certificates counter – Signed by the Inspector of school of the state concerned.
- Prospectus and admission formss for admission can be obtained from the school office on payment of Rs. 500/- only. The registration fee, for admission to is Rs. 1000/-.
- Entrance Test/ Interviews:
- There will be a written test for the students seeking admission to Classes I upwards.
- Result will be displayed on the-Notice Board on the dates specified.
- Admission Formalities:
- Successful candidates whose names are included in the list must pay the fees by the dates indicated on the list, displayed on the School Notice Board; otherwise admission will automatically stand cancelled.
- The Admit Card will be issued to parents only after the form is duly filled, the registration formalities are completed and fees is paid.
- Your ward has to report in complete School Uniform, along with books and stationery as prescribed by the school on the very first day. (uniform, books and stationery are available at the BOOK STOP in the school premises).
- The fee structure for the session is available in the school office.