Jaipuria Institute of Management – Best MBA Colleges in Delhi has taken an initiative to form clubs in the specialized area like Finance, HR, Marketing, IB & Economics and IT. Student clubs are designed to encourage the students to participate, lead and learn in their domain apart from regular curriculum. Getting involved in Club activities helps the students in building leadership, professional and personal skills that will serve them long after the completion of the course.
The following domain clubs have been formed at JIM
- To make students come up with creative thinking abilities in solving problems and marketing issues.
- To make students abreast of the current scenario and the happenings around the world in the marketing space.
- To groom the personality of the students and make them more self-confident in facing this world.
- To provide and teach them art and techniques related to marketing which would help them be industry-ready.
- To make students understand the importance of teamwork and make them realize their leadership qualities.
- Conducting Business Quiz
- Marketing Article Review(Magazines)
- Case Discussions
- Mercato (Event Organisation)
- Industrial Interactions
- AD MAD Shows
- Situation Analysis
- To prepare students for topical management Lessons.
- To enhance personality and confidence.
- To increase faculty members interaction with students.
- To facilitate co-ordination among faculty members and HR students.
- To create cohesive learning environment.
- HR Quiz.
- HR Interview.
- Special Lecture Series by Corporate Resource Person.
- Case Study Competitions.
- Primary goal is to effectively support students pursuing careers in finance.
- To train and educate members in finance and interview preparation.
- Assist in career exploration within finance-related industries and functions.
- To help students in understanding job opportunities available in the financial marketplace.
- To provide a forum to assist students in building interview and networking skills.
- To help students to improve their quantitative and analytical thinking abilities.
- Group Formation: According to common area of interest, students need to form groups.
- PowerPoint Presentation on article related to the area of interest of the students.
- Finance Quiz.
- Finance Conference.
- Workshops on various financial topics and career panels specifically for finance careers.
- Finance Club shall organise speaker sessions, alumni interactions, workshops and seminars to provide industry and functional exposure to students from time to time.
- Seeking to provide a forum for students interested in international business/Economics to socialize with each other.
- To network with professionals working in International Business/Economics.
- Themed topics and informative sessions offer interesting perspectives of life through the eyes of diverse students.
- International Conference on Economics.
- International Business Case Competition.
- Fostering a high degree of awareness about the different facets of the Information Technology World among budding managers.
- Information Technology can provide managers an extra edge that would enable them and their businesses to achieve exceptional results.
- To enhance the knowledge of IT in business field.
- IT Quiz
- IT Fest