Ritika Pathak, the German teacher of our school has been adjudged as the Winner in “India’s best German Teacher, 2019” competition. She was awarded by Mr. Carl Jochen Dill (Head of Educational Services, Max Mueller Bhavan – Goethe Institut, New Delhi) and Ms. Puneet Kaur (Project Head, German in 1000 schools, Max Mueller Bhavan – Goethe Institut, New Delhi). Congratulations.
India’s Top 20 CBSE schools
‘Seth Anandram Jaipuria School’ Ghaziabad is being felicitated with The India’s School Merit Awards, 2019 on, December 13th & 14th, 2019 at The Chancery Pavilion, Bangalore. The school was Ranked No.1 in Ghaziabad. No.4 in Uttar Pradesh & Rank No.14 in India, under the Category- ‘India’s Top 20 CBSE Board’ in a survey conducted by Education Today.
The school emphasizes on quality education with measurable outcomes. Various awards, rankings (These are only present year’s awards and rankings) are testimony to this.
- School is recipient of Brain Feed School Excellence Award 2017 & has been adjudged among Top 500 schools of India in the category of STEM Educaon / ICT Implementaon / Academic Excellence.
- The School is ranked as Ghaziabad’s No. 2 Day Co-Ed School in the Education World India School Rankings 2018-19.
- School was adjudged the Top School of India – Ranking by Digital Learning. The award was presented at ELETS 6th School Leadership Summit New Delhi.
- Seth Anandram Jaipuria School, Ghaziabad, has made it to the list of Top 50 Schools that will be recognized as ‘Future 50 Schools Shaping Success’, under the National Curriculum Category. 2018-19
- North India Jury’s Choice Award for Academic Excellence by Education Today awarded at Taj City Centre Gurugram.
- The school received Green School Initiative Award at the 12th World Education Awards 2018.
- The school has been awarded ‘Grand Jury Award’ by the Education World and was ranked 5th among the Top 5, Career Counselling Leaders in India.
- Principal Manju Rana has been conferred with prestigious Inspiring Green Leader and Ms. Madhavi Goswami has been conferred with Inspiring Green Mentor Award at Climate Week New York City – 2nd NYC Green School Conference on September 24, 2018.
- Interact Club of our school has been awarded Governor’s Appreciation Award -The Elite Club by Rotary Club of Ghaziabad for its outstanding contribution towards the community service initiative.
- Principal cum Director, Ms. Manju Rana was awarded The Best Principal Award for valuable contribution towards the disadvantaged elderly on consistent basis for the past 7 years by Helpage & Guild of Service.
- Principal cum Director Ms. Manju Rana became the proud recipient of The Best Principal Award in the International Category by SOF, conferred upon her by Mr. K. K. Choudhary – Minister at the Centre (Ministry of Law & External Affairs).
- Manju Rana, principal cum Director is the recipient of Lord Baden Powell National Award -2018 for Academic Leadership in the field of Education. She was felicitated by the Honourable Minister of State for Health and Family Welfare, Mr. Ashwini Kumar Choubey.
- The Principal cum Director of the school, Ms. Manju Rana and Ms. Sonal Srivastava, Academic Coordinator were recognized among the Top Five Mentors by UNIFIED Council for the highest student’s participation in NSTSE 2018.
- The Best School Human Values Award was given to the school for Excellence in Social / Public Service in Institutional Award Category on the basis of excellent performance, splendid achievement & outstanding contribution towards the Upliftment & Development of Human Values & Social Welfare of Society in India by Global Leader’s foundation.
Future 50 schools
The school has made to the list of Top 50 Schools, recognized as ‘Future 50 Schools Shaping Success’, under the National Curriculum Category by coveted Fortune 50 magazine.
EW India School Rankings 2018-19
The school is being placed at No- 2 in Ghaziabad by coveted Education world Ranking
The School Received Grand Jury’s Career Counseling Leaders from Education World
School Excellence Award
Proud moment for Jaipuria – under the visionary and vivacious leadership of Principal cum Director Ms. Manju Rana the school has been awarded with the mark of School Excellence Award from Education Today for exemplary contributions to the education field.
A moment of immense pleasure, Seth Anandram Jaipuria school being placed among top ten in Library and Reading culture by Education World.
National Teacher Award – 2019 PRESIDENT AWARD
Ms. Manju Rana, Principal cum Director Seth Anandram Jaipuria School, Ghaziabad was conferred with the National Teacher Award – 2019 by Hon’ble President Sh. Ram Nath Kovind on September 5, 2019.
Microsoft Showcase School
Seth Anandram Jaipuria School Ghaziabad has been recognized as Microsoft Showcase School –
Microsoft Showcase Schools are one of the few elite group of schools that exemplify the best of teaching and learning in the world.
Microsoft Showcase Schools are the change makers in education. We are part of an exclusive global community, recognized and celebrated for educational transformation that includes vision and innovation and teaching, learning and assessment, computational and critical thinking, creativity and collaboration, as well as a willingness to promote a growth mindset among educators and students.
Digital Learning magazine
Seth Anandram Jaipuria School received Grand Jury award in “Innovation in Library and Reading culture” by Digital Learning magazine, conferred at World Education Awards 2019.
Global Guru’s Conclave 2019
Seth Anandram Jaipuria School received Education Excellence Award in category – India’s leading Stand-alone Senior Secondary School by Global Guru’s Conclave 2019
National School Awards 2019
Seth Anandram Jaipuria School is being awarded under the category – Exceptional Contribution in sports by National School Awards 2019
Global Guru’s Conclave
Ms. Maju Rana Principal cum Director has been recognized as The Innovative Principal of the Year 2019 by Global Guru’s Conclave, during Education Excellence Award 2019