25 teachers have earned the badge of MIEE
Heartiest Congratulations! Microsoft has recognized Seth Anandram Jaipuria School, Vasundhara, Ghaziabad as a Showcase School, an elite group of schools that exemplify the best of teaching and learning in the world today.
We have become a part of an exclusive global community, recognized and celebrated for educational transformation that includes vision and innovation in teaching, learning, and preparing students for the future. Our 25 teachers have earned the badge of MIEE this year and have added a new feather in our glorious cap.
73 efficient Teachers earned Adobe acclaimed digital badges of honour
Even though Session 2020-21 was challenging, we are proud to share that our Faculty embraced technology with open arms, to create pro active virtual classrooms. These Teachers fostered creativity with innovative teaching strategies endowing students with 21st Century skills they need to succeed.
73 efficient Teachers earned Adobe acclaimed digital badges of honour for formulating their own creative teaching frameworks, simultaneously granting students the license to explore outside-the-box solutions while helping them build important life skills.
Most Technically Advanced School :- Certificate
You have the creativity and determination to do whatever you can dream. It’s time to celebrate the dedication Seth Anandram Jaipuria has shown on the way to this achievement. National School award 2020 for the category of “Most Technically Advanced School” is bagged by Seth Anandram Jaipuria School, Vasundhara from Uttar Pradesh region. The school has earned every bit of the success we all are enjoying.
National School Awards is the most prestigious educational platform given to the Schools, Principals, Teachers and Educators covering a variety of nationalities. It’s a moment of pride and confidence in our ability to rise to our next challenge.
“The talent of success is nothing more than doing what you can do well; and doing well whatever you do…”
Virtual National Conference on ‘Empowering through Zero-‘Shunya Se Sashaktikaran’
A virtual National Conference on ‘Empowering through Zero- Shunya Se Sashaktikaran’ organised by Sri Aurobindo Society on 24 November, was addressed Union Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’. The Union Minister shared that NEP 2020 is the most comprehensive and futuristic policy document in the educational history of this country. NEP lays the foundation of the New India as it focuses on the development of competencies skills, curriculum, pedagogy, assessment reforms and critical thinking of children. It promises to move the education system towards real understanding, away from the culture of rote learning.
Shilpa Singh represented Seth Anandram Jaipuria School in the virtual National Conference along with education officers and teachers connected through digital platforms across the country. The school was also recognised for the sustainable efforts towards promoting experiential, joyful and innovative learning.
A fit body is the key to a fit mind. The Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports conferred the school with the certificate of recognition for having successfully organised the FIT INDIA SCHOOL WEEK from December 1st till December 7th,2020. In keeping with the guidelines, the Sports Authority of India and CBSE, SAJS, Vasundhara, conducted a physical activity and coordination ability exercise during daily classes.
A great initiative by GOI and Ministry of Youth Affairs, the Fit India Week had many enthusiastic participants which included not only about 2000 students but also the parent fraternity and the sports faculty. All the participants have been awarded certificates by the ministry.
Seth Anandram Jaipuria School Ghaziabad Student Achieve All India Rank 147 in NDA
Seth Anandram Jaipuria School takes immense pride in announcing the meritorious feat of Harsh Singh , Class XII (2019-20 batch), as he makes it to the final list of NDA with All India Rank 147. He has further proved his acumen by being the top scorer of JEE in our school with 99.9 percentile and All India Rank -1147.
His diligence, sincerity, consistency and single mindedness of purpose has brought him and the school laurels. We wish him all the success for his future endeavours..
It indeed is a matter of great pride and happiness that Seth Anandram Jaipuria School, Ghaziabad has been ranked no. 1 in Ghaziabad, 7th in Uttar Pradesh, 19th in Delhi NCR and 31st in India, respectively under very prestigious EW (Education World) Rankings, 2020-21.
Our bliss is boundless and we are whole heartedly thankful to all are stakeholders- the school management, Principal, Vice Principal, Head Mistresses, Coordinators, Class Representatives, Teachers, Parents and our lovely Jaipurians for making this happen. Let’s continue to strive for more and achieve another milestone together!
Heartiest congratulations to the entire Team Jaipuria once again!
Ritika Pathak, the German teacher of our school has been adjudged as the Winner in “India’s best German Teacher, 2019” competition. She was awarded by Mr. Carl Jochen Dill (Head of Educational Services, Max Mueller Bhavan – Goethe Institut, New Delhi) and Ms. Puneet Kaur (Project Head, German in 1000 schools, Max Mueller Bhavan – Goethe Institut, New Delhi). Congratulations.
India’s Top 20 CBSE schools
‘Seth Anandram Jaipuria School’ Ghaziabad is being felicitated with The India’s School Merit Awards, 2019 on, December 13th & 14th, 2019 at The Chancery Pavilion, Bangalore. The school was Ranked No.1 in Ghaziabad. No.4 in Uttar Pradesh & Rank No.14 in India, under the Category- ‘India’s Top 20 CBSE Board’ in a survey conducted by Education Today.
The school emphasizes on quality education with measurable outcomes. Various awards, rankings (These are only present year’s awards and rankings) are testimony to this.
- School is recipient of Brain Feed School Excellence Award 2017 & has been adjudged among Top 500 schools of India in the category of STEM Educaon / ICT Implementaon / Academic Excellence.
- The School is ranked as Ghaziabad’s No. 2 Day Co-Ed School in the Education World India School Rankings 2018-19.
- School was adjudged the Top School of India – Ranking by Digital Learning. The award was presented at ELETS 6th School Leadership Summit New Delhi.
- Seth Anandram Jaipuria School, Ghaziabad, has made it to the list of Top 50 Schools that will be recognized as ‘Future 50 Schools Shaping Success’, under the National Curriculum Category. 2018-19
- North India Jury’s Choice Award for Academic Excellence by Education Today awarded at Taj City Centre Gurugram.
- The school received Green School Initiative Award at the 12th World Education Awards 2018.
- The school has been awarded ‘Grand Jury Award’ by the Education World and was ranked 5th among the Top 5, Career Counselling Leaders in India.
- Principal Manju Rana has been conferred with prestigious Inspiring Green Leader and Ms. Madhavi Goswami has been conferred with Inspiring Green Mentor Award at Climate Week New York City – 2nd NYC Green School Conference on September 24, 2018.
- Interact Club of our school has been awarded Governor’s Appreciation Award -The Elite Club by Rotary Club of Ghaziabad for its outstanding contribution towards the community service initiative.
- Principal cum Director, Ms. Manju Rana was awarded The Best Principal Award for valuable contribution towards the disadvantaged elderly on consistent basis for the past 7 years by Helpage & Guild of Service.
- Principal cum Director Ms. Manju Rana became the proud recipient of The Best Principal Award in the International Category by SOF, conferred upon her by Mr. K. K. Choudhary – Minister at the Centre (Ministry of Law & External Affairs).
- Manju Rana, principal cum Director is the recipient of Lord Baden Powell National Award -2018 for Academic Leadership in the field of Education. She was felicitated by the Honourable Minister of State for Health and Family Welfare, Mr. Ashwini Kumar Choubey.
- The Principal cum Director of the school, Ms. Manju Rana and Ms. Sonal Srivastava, Academic Coordinator were recognized among the Top Five Mentors by UNIFIED Council for the highest student’s participation in NSTSE 2018.
- The Best School Human Values Award was given to the school for Excellence in Social / Public Service in Institutional Award Category on the basis of excellent performance, splendid achievement & outstanding contribution towards the Upliftment & Development of Human Values & Social Welfare of Society in India by Global Leader’s foundation.
Future 50 schools
The school has made to the list of Top 50 Schools, recognized as ‘Future 50 Schools Shaping Success’, under the National Curriculum Category by coveted Fortune 50 magazine.
EW India School Rankings 2018-19
The school is being placed at No- 2 in Ghaziabad by coveted Education world Ranking
The School Received Grand Jury’s Career Counseling Leaders from Education World
School Excellence Award
Proud moment for Jaipuria – under the visionary and vivacious leadership of Principal cum Director Ms. Manju Rana the school has been awarded with the mark of School Excellence Award from Education Today for exemplary contributions to the education field.
A moment of immense pleasure, Seth Anandram Jaipuria school being placed among top ten in Library and Reading culture by Education World.
National Teacher Award – 2019 PRESIDENT AWARD
Ms. Manju Rana, Principal cum Director Seth Anandram Jaipuria School, Ghaziabad was conferred with the National Teacher Award – 2019 by Hon’ble President Sh. Ram Nath Kovind on September 5, 2019.
Microsoft Showcase School
Seth Anandram Jaipuria School Ghaziabad has been recognized as Microsoft Showcase School –
Microsoft Showcase Schools are one of the few elite group of schools that exemplify the best of teaching and learning in the world.
Microsoft Showcase Schools are the change makers in education. We are part of an exclusive global community, recognized and celebrated for educational transformation that includes vision and innovation and teaching, learning and assessment, computational and critical thinking, creativity and collaboration, as well as a willingness to promote a growth mindset among educators and students.
Digital Learning magazine
Seth Anandram Jaipuria School received Grand Jury award in “Innovation in Library and Reading culture” by Digital Learning magazine, conferred at World Education Awards 2019.
Global Guru’s Conclave 2019
Seth Anandram Jaipuria School received Education Excellence Award in category – India’s leading Stand-alone Senior Secondary School by Global Guru’s Conclave 2019
National School Awards 2019
Seth Anandram Jaipuria School is being awarded under the category – Exceptional Contribution in sports by National School Awards 2019
Global Guru’s Conclave
Ms. Manju Rana Principal cum Director has been recognized as The Innovative Principal of the Year 2019 by Global Guru’s Conclave, during Education Excellence Award 2019