Academics need to be supported with other competencies too. Children have an innate desire to compare and surpass others. With this objective of developing scientific skills among children, the school organizes various competitions like Olympiads (NSO, NCO and ISO) conducted by Science Olympiad Foundation and National Science Talent Search Examination conducted by Unified Council. Students also take Assessment of Scholastic Skills through Educational Testing (ASSET) which is a scientifically designed, skill-based assessment test to provide information on the strengths and weaknesses of individual students in English, Maths and Science. The ASSET examination is conducted by Educational Initiatives founded by IIT’ians. Increased participation is ensured by the teachers and students are encouraged to perform better for which they are also provided with preparation material.
SOF /Olympiad Toppers
- Amartya Vishnu Jha (V) participated in Unified International English Olympiad,2018 and secured 3rd Rank at All India Level. He was felicitated with a tablet PC at the Annual Awards Celebration Ceremony on April 21, 2019.
- Pratham Gupta was felicitated on June 2, 2019 for his excellent performance in NCO for getting International Rank 3.
- Pal Agarwal (XI) and Shreyansh Garg (II) achieved Ranks 6 and 9 respectively in ORANGE GLOBAL OLYMPIAD 2018-19 in National Level Exam Result. They were felicitated at the India Habitat Centre.
- UNIFIED COUNCIL honoured SAJS with the award of Best Participating School for excellent participation of their students in UIEO and NSTSE on April 21, 2019.
- Trijal Singh, Pal Agarwal and Sanskar Ranjan secured Ranks 2, 5 and 6 respectively at the Zonal Level for SECOND LEVEL of IMO. They secured INTERNATIONAL RANKS 2, 42 and 16 and also received a cash prize of Rs. 5000, Rs. 1000 and Rs. 1000 respectively.
- Sanskar Ranjan, Pal Agarwal, Malay Kedia and Pratham Gupta secured Ranks 3, 3, 9 and 7 respectively at the Zonal Level for SECOND LEVEL of NSO. They secured INTERNATIONAL RANKS 18, 43, 86 and 42 respectively. Sanskar received Rs.5000 as cash prize, a Zonal Gold Medal and a Certificate of Zonal Excellence. Pal received Rs.1000 as cash prize, a Zonal Bronze Medal and a Certificate of Zonal Excellence. Malay received a gift worth Rs.1000, a Zonal Bronze Medal and a Certificate of Zonal Excellence. Pratham received a gift worth Rs.1000, a Zonal Bronze Medal and a Certificate of Zonal Excellence.
- Sakshi Mishra, Navya Varshney, Adeeb Ali Islam, Anshita Sinha, Pratham Gupta and Anupriya Lathey secured Ranks 28, 23, 28, 4, 2 and 17 respectively at the Zonal Level for SECOND LEVEL of NCO. They secured INTERNATIONAL RANKS 41, 59, 158, 28, 3 and 72 respectively. Sakshi, Navya, and Adeeb received a Certificate of Zonal Excellence, Medal of Distinction and Certificate of Distinction. Anshita received Rs.1000 as cash prize, a Zonal Bronze Medal and a Certificate of Zonal Excellence. Pratham Gupta received Rs.5000 as cash prize. Anupriya received a Certificate of Zonal Excellence, Medal of Distinction and Certificate of Distinction.
- Sanya Srivastava (IX) secured 100% in French Olympiad National Level Exam organized by Education and Beyond. She received an Appreciation Certificate and a bag.
- Rishabh Anand (V) and Ananta Sinha (IX) got National Ranks 1 and 4 respectively in SAVIOURS EXAM. They also won a cash prize of Rs. 5100 and Rs.1100 respectively.