LEARN & GROW… ON THE GO…Seth Anandram Jaipuria School Ghaziabad
LEARN & GROW… ON THE GO…
This morning a very famous and well-read quote flashed across me
The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.
This led to a profound realization that we at Seth Anandram Jaipuria School are a live illustration of what is stated in the quotation above. Indeed, the school proudly possesses state–of–the–art infrastructure, smart classrooms, spacious libraries, extensively established and equipped labs, conference halls and vast play grounds.
We at Seth Anandram Jaipuria School, focus on holistic development of the children by providing extensive opportunities to the students through various competitions, class shows, trips & excursions. Through these stimulating programmes, the school aims to nurture students to develop into compassionate and dynamic global citizens.
At Seth Anandram Jaipuria School we ensure that the learning continues to happen even when the teacher leaves the classroom. This is taken care of by adorning our workspaces in classrooms, making them eye-catching and appealing to children, satiating their inquisitive mind and quenching their thirst for knowledge. This is facilitated by various aids and instruments viz.
- Progression Charts categorize each classroom into Starters, Movers, Flyers and Masters thus encouraging the children to keep treading up the ladder
- Word Wall enlists the new terms from every subject for children to refer and go through any time
- Classroom Rules formulated, charted and laid out by the students, for the students, from the students
- The matic Class-Boards are prepared by Children to illustrate key topics
- Morning Message is valuable teaching tool to weave reading , writing into a daily lesson by teacher on daily basis to enlighten young minds
- Question Corner provides answers to any in-scope or out-scope question that may arise in the children’s mind
- Tools forLife helps to raise emotional quotient of children and develops the ability to handle various real life situations
- World and CountryMaps in every classroom empower children to learn and locate the unseen and unheard places round the globe
With the help of these thought-provoking aids, the teachers aims to cultivate the skills of the students.As a proud teachers of Seth Anandram Jaipuria School,we feel blessed to improvise and devise exciting learning aids for our students, thus enabling them to achieve strong foundation from the very beginning for a successful tomorrow.
To summarize I would love to quote Albert Einstein:
“I never teach my pupils, I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn.”