Ms. Shalini Nambiar is a progressive visionary with a liberal outlook toward education. She has a vision of transforming education and enriching student learning experience through pedagogical innovations, tech integration, social-emotional learning, greater student engagement, better parental connect and creating a conducive learning environment for the holistic development of learners.
An alumna of Lady Sri Ram College, Ms Nambiar is also IB qualified. She has a rich 28+ years of experience in education, and has been associated with various institutions like G.D. Goenka Public School, the Heritage School, Excelsior American School and GEMS Education. She is a Certified Trainer and Facilitator with expertise in Instruction Designing and People Management.
In recognition of her pioneering ideas and exemplary work, Ms Nambiar has been conferred with many accolades. She was among the finalists for the ‘Innovation in Education’ award, held at GESS 2020, Dubai. She won at the ‘Sculptors Bhavishya Ke Shilpakar Awards-2020’ by Team Sharp Minds and also the award for ‘Excellence in Leadership 2018’ by Education World.
In 2021, she joined Seth Anandram Jaipuria School, Vasundhara, Ghaziabad, as Director-Principal. She is also a regular contributor to many media publications where she expresses her ideas about new-age teaching and learning.
ACHIEVEMENTS – AWARDS AND HONOURS
- “Innovative Leader Award” awarded at the 2nd World Education & EdTech Awards 2023
- Declared as one of the 10 finalists for the ‘Community award in citizenship’ which was held at GESS, 2022, Dubai. https://www.gessawards.com/gess-education-awards-2022-finalists
- Declared as one of the 10 finalists for the ‘Innovation in Education ‘award which was held at GESS, 2020, Dubai. https://www.gessawards.com/gess-education-awards-2020-finalists
- ‘The Sculptors BhavishyaKeShilpakar Awards-2020’ by Team Sharp Minds
- Awarded ,”Excellence in Leadership 2018′ by Education World
- Felicitated at Mauritius for ‘Outstanding leader 2018’ in June 2018
- Felicitated at Srilanka with ‘Excellence in Education’ in June 2018 and held a workshop for the Srilankan Government school teachers 
- ‘Magicka Entrepreneurs Angel Award 2017’ which was awarded on 19th November at Gurgaon.
MS. CHETNA SEHGAL - VICE PRINCIPAL (SENIOR SCHOOL)
A dedicated and nurturing educator, Ms Chetna Sehgal has a rich experience of over 20 years of teaching in national (CBSE and ISC) and International (IGCSE and IBDP) curriculam. Prior to joining Seth Anandram Jaipuria School, she has worked at The Shri Ram School Moulsari, Step by Step School, Noida and Shiv Nadar School, Faridabad. Ms. Sehgal holds a B.Sc and M.Sc degree in Zoology and B.Ed (in Life Sciences and Physical Sciences) from Kolkatta University. Ms. Sehgal has a deep-rooted interest in curriculum development and supports the integration of technology to scaffold pedagogy and learning.
The school’s teacher strength comprises: