1. Admission to Pre-Nursery and Nursery start in the month of August. The children should be in the age group of 2+ to 3+ for Pre-Nursery and 3+ to 4+ for Nursery as on 1st April of the session in which admission is sought.
The children from the neighbourhood area are given preference.
2. Prospectus/Application forms for admission to nursery are available on payment of Rs. 500/- only, from the school office on all working days between 9:00 a.m to 1:00 p.m. for a specified period. Application Form should be submitted back by the due date along with registration fee of Rs. 1000/- (Non refundable).
3. Entrance assessments are conducted for admission to class 1 and above. Parents are given syllabus, time & date of the assessment at the time of registration.
4. Assessments for admission to other classes are held in December, subject to availability of seats.
5. No student above the age of 15 years (for class IX) will be admitted to the school.
6. Students who are under transfer from schools outside U.P. must have their transfer certificate counter-signed by the Inspector of Schools of the state concerned.
7. Parents are required to submit one recent passport size photograph along with a photocopy of the Birth Certificate and Report Card of the last class of their ward, at the time of registration for admission. The original copy of the documents must be produced for verification and Original TC to be submitted (class 2 onwards) at the time of admission.
8. Parents are required to give advance notice of at least a month for the withdrawal of their wards, otherwise a notice fee equivalent to the fee for one month will be charged.