ABOUT THE SUMMIT
In a world where the consumer is confronted with a variety of alternatives to choose from, a
strong brand can have a dramatic impact on his/her purchase decision. Branding has emerged as a top management priority in the last decade due to the growing realization that brands are one of the most valuable intangible assets that rms have.
Advertisement Companies evolve innovative marketing strategies to help achieve the desired
brand positioning and build brand equity. The strong brand gives the possibility to company for setting itself in the market, avoiding the company expose to danger by competitive actions and having important role in cooperating and supporting the brand expansion chances. Brand image is complicated and advertising is a general way to develop and manage this image.
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Peers from the Corporate- those responsible for brand building strategies of some of the world’s most successful companies. Exchange ideas on how to create Brands as the most valuable assets companies own.
To tailor your own Comprehensive Brand model.
New ways of thinking about brand marketing and other areas including consulting and advertising.
How much of brand equity is tied to unique attributes of a product?
JOIN THE DEBATE
We will challenge the way CEOs Create Brand Equity
How to build brand equity, what is the role of product performance and objective or tangible attributes vs. intangible image attributes?
- How do your brands t together under the umbrella brand of your company name in Retail Industry?
- What makes your products (or services) so special that they deserve to be called as Entrepreneurial brand?
- Which attribute associations are most stable and benecial to a brand over the long run for the Advertisement
- How to nurture and feed brand with the marketing resource?
- When and to what extent does recall of pleasant images (or “hot” emotions) shield a brand from less positive
or even negative cognitive information?
- Can brands be thought of as simply a judgment bias or in terms of context effects in consumer decision-making?
- What implications do these perspectives have for brand equity measurement and valuation?
- How to channelize untapped human skills through innovative products into accelerating industrialization.
Focused panel sessions from practitioners and thought leaders from the Brand market
Inspiring case studies, Brand Building strategies, presentations and networking opportunities.
ORGANISATIONS IN ATTENDANCE LAST YEAR INCLUDE
Mr. Vishal Chauhan
VP, Kotak Mahindra Bank
Mr. Radhamohan Gupta
Regional Procurement Director-South Asia, Reckitt & Benckiser
Ms. Tulanahina Maity Pandey
Vice President-HR, IndusInd Bank
Vice-President, Axis Bank
Mr. Rajeev Bhadauria
Director Group HR, Jindal Steel and Power
Mudabir Hazik Gashroo
Block A, Gate No. 2, Indirapuram,
Toll Free No.: 1800-102-3488
For further inquiries, Please contact:Email: email@example.com