The contributors are requested to adhere to the following guidelines.
- The selection of papers for publication is based on their originality, knowledge content and application. The journal endeavors to maintain balance between purely research oriented papers and those derived mainly from the experiences of practitioners involved in different areas of management.
- Authors are encouraged to contribute the empirical and analytical research or case research. In case of case studies, contributors are required to provide the teaching notes of the case along with brief description of the real life situation faced and the decision or action taken by the manager or organization. The perspectives need to be based on emerging issues and ideas. The journal encourages the contributors to review the current management books.
- The manuscript should normally not exceed 20 double spaced, single sided typed pages, 12 font size in Times New Roman font, leaving 1.5 inches margin on all sides of A-4 size paper.
- All manuscripts and related correspondence should be mailed to OJAS@jaipuria.net. The contributions received will be acknowledged within 2-3 working days by e-mail. The manuscripts not considered for publication will not be sent back. The acceptance or rejection of the contributions will be informed to the contributors through email only.
- The journal follows a policy of blind peer review.
- The contributors are required to attach a separate title page which should include the title of the paper, name(s) of the author(s) and relevant biographical information. The second page should carry the title of the paper and 100 to 150 word- single paragraph abstract of the paper.
- All tables, charts, and graphs should be black, not in color. Authors must acknowledge all the sources they have drawn upon and the sources should be indicated at bottom.
- References should be complete in all respects and arranged in alphabetical order as per the standard pattern of research.
- The authors should provide a declaration along with the manuscripts, stating that the article is an original work of author(s) and the same has not been published earlier in any other publication.
- The main author will receive a complimentary copy of the journal in which their articles are published.
Place the references at the end of the manuscript following the footnotes. The list should mention only those sources actually cited in the text or notes. Authors name should be same as in the original source. For more than one publication by the same author, list them in chronological order, with the older item first. For more than one publication in one year by the same author, use small lower case) letters to distinguish them (e.g. 1980a, 1980b).
Following are some examples:
- Books – Diwan Parag (2000) E-Commerce. New Delhi Excel Publication.
- Ph.D. Thesis – Pant, RC (2000) ‘Performance Appraisal Techniques: A Tool or a Threat’Ph.D. thesis, BHU, Varanasi.
- Journal – Luftman, J., and Kempaiah, R.,” An Update on Business-IT Alignment: “A Line” Has Been Drawn, MIS Quarterly Executive (6,3) September 2007, PP. 165-175