Rules and Regulations
The Jaipuria School of Business Center for Life Long Learning is primarily meant for the faculty and all Students of the Institute.
CFLL opens six days in a week (Monday to Saturday) 09:00AM to 07:00 PM
Borrowing facilities are given only to the members of the CFLL against the Non-Transferable identity Card issued by the Institute to member. Borrowing is permitted only through the Circulation Counter.
- Current Journals/Magazines are strictly for reference purposes in the CFLL and will not be issued to any one. If there is an urgent need, then the back issues of a few Journals/Magazines can be issued for over night against the Library Membership Card.
- In Case a journal/magazine is lost from the member, double the cost of the journal/magazine shall be payable along with a fine of Rs. 50/-
REFERENCE BOOKS/TEXT BOOKS
Reference books and textbooks are strictly for reference purpose and shall be used in the CFLL Premises only.
Newspapers are strictly for reference and must be read without removing any page.
Loss of identity card must be reported immediately to CFLL in writing. For issue of a duplicate card member needs to get in touch with Librarian. The member who has lost the identity card shall be held responsible for all the books/journals issued on the lost card.
- A document issued may be renewed up to two times provided there is no reservation against it.
- Reissue of books is not allowed during the examination period.
- Book (s) lost by any user/student must be reported to CFLL immediately and replace with the same within two days from the date of loss. If the book lost is not replaced the defaulter will have to pay double the price of book/document or shall pay the penalty imposed by the Librarian.
- The CFLL can refuse to issue books or CFLL use, to a member having unpaid dues.
- Members are not allowed to borrow books on the card of another member.
- Members proceeding on long leave or on deputation etc.exceeding three months should return CFLL documents that are borrowed.
RULES FOR BOOK RESERVATIONS
- Book (s) can be reserved if required. However the CFLL will not keep the book reserved for more than one day, and thereafter the same book will be issued to the next student in waiting.
- Books must be returned any time during the CFLL working hours by the users/students at the circulation counter on or before the due date. Failure to return the book (s) in time shall entail a fine @ Rs. 5/- per day per book.
- The Librarian can recall any book (s) issued to any one at any time to meet urgent demand. If the book is not returned to meet the urgent demand a fine of Rs.10/- per book per day shall be imposed.
- All CFLL Users must sign in/out register lying at the check point in the CFLL.
- While entering in the CFLL users/students should leave their personal belongings such as bags, personal books, magazines, water bottle etc. only note-books are allowed for writing notes.
- Users should maintain peace in the CFLL and should not disturb other readers. Defaulters will be debarred from CFLL facilities.
- Students are allowed to have academic discussions in the CFLL and students ensure that their discussions should not disturb other readers.
- Chatting, eating, drinking, smoking, listening to phone and music is strictly prohibited in the CFLL premises.
- CFLL follows open access book system.
- CFLL Users/students must assure, before leaving the issue counter as to whether the books are in a complete and sound condition or not, otherwise he/she will be held responsible for any damage if the book is found damaged in any manner.
- While leaving the CFLL users/students should ensure that they carry only those books that are duly issued on their names, otherwise disciplinary action will be taken against them.
- Any user/student found stealing a book tearing off leaves of a book or damaging or mutilating a book, shall be liable to pay cast of the document (s) books, journals/magazines, newspapers etc. and a fine of Rs. 200/- in addition.
- The CFLL rules and regulations shall be modified from time to time and shall be binding on all concerned.
All CFLL members are expected to read the notice board for Library notices and other latest updates about the CFLL.
All users of the CFLL are requested to make themselves familiar with the CFLL systems and procedures in order to make the fullest use of the CFLL facilities. Full cooperation to help the users to get the books and information efficiently and effectively is ensured.
In case of any problem the user may see the Librarian. Your suggestions to wards making the CFLL facilities more useful are always welcomed.