|Programme||Approval||No. of Seats||Selection Procedure||Eligibility Criteria|
|PGDM (Two Year Full Time)||AICTE||120+ 60 (2nd Shift) = 180||Valid CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT score + GD/PI||1. General Category Minimum 50% in Graduation
2. Reserved Category Minimum 45% in Graduation
1. Candidates appearing for the final examination for the Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent examination) can also apply.
2. The admission will be given on Provisional Basis until the final year Graduation Percentage eligibility is cleared.
1. Original Graduation marksheets along with one Xeroxed copy for the same. If you are in the Final year of Graduation, please bring your marksheets for first and second year examinations.
2. Original qualifying examination score with one Xeroxed copy (if any).
3. Two recent passport size color photograph.
All commercial banks and financial institutions provide educational loans to students. For details, candidates may contact branch offices of such banks nearest to their home.
1. Exclusive Education Loan Tie-up – Jaipuria School of Business, Ghaziabad Education Loan-Tie-up for PGDM with Canara Bank and Bank of Baroda. The Bank will sanction Education Loan to those students who have been offered admissions to study PGDM at Jaipuria School of Business, Ghaziabad by furnishing the required documents. The students can contact nearest Bank Branches nearest to their residence for loan purpose.
2. The Institute facilitates the selected students in obtaining the Education loan for studies in our institution subject to fulfilment of the banks requirements / formalities and eligibility of the student.
Student has to pay Rs 1000 at the time of Registration