Registration Procedures and Rules
- Registration Forms are to be filled in and submitted to the School Office before the end of the Registration period.
- Incomplete or illegible Registration Forms, without photographs will not be processed / accepted.
- Dates for test / interviews / interaction will be given at the time of registration. The school authorities reserve the right to change the date and time of the interview.
- Mere issue of form or registration does not confirm admission which is subject to Admission Test / interviews / interaction and also to the availability of seats.
- Photo copy of Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation or concerned civic authority must accompany the Registration Form for classes Nursery & Prep. Photocopy of report card of the last exam passed must be attached with the Registration Form for Classes I & above.
- Age of admission to class Nursery is 3+ yrs. to 4+ yrs. on 1st April of the academic session in which admission is being sought. Age should be properly specified on the forms. Request for relaxation of age criterion will not be entertained.
- Entrance Tests / Interviews :
- a) There will be a written test for the students seeking admission to Classes I upwards.
- b) Results will be displayed on the Notice Board on the dates specified.
- Admission Formalities :
- a) Successful candidates whose names are included in the list must pay the fees by the dates indicated on the list, displayed on the School Notice Board, otherwise admission will automatically stand cancelled.
- b) The date of birth of child is required to be supported by the birth certificate in original issued by the Municipal Corporation / Local bodies as applicable, along with a certified photostat copy thereof. An affidavit or any other evidence is not acceptable in support of birth certificate. It is to be attached with the Admission Form for Classes Nursery & Prep. For Class I & above, Transfer Certificate is to be attached. For Class V & above Transfer Certificate must be counter signed by the concerned State Education Authority in case of change of state.
- c) The admit card will be issued to parents only after the form is duly filled and the registration formalities are completed.
- d) Your ward has to report in complete School Uniform, along with books and stationery as prescribed by the school on the very first day. (Uniform, Books and Stationery are available at the school ‘s books and uniform shop).
- Application for withdrawal is to be made on a prescribed proforma available in the school office. No child is withdrawn till a written request from parents is put up.
- A one – month notice period or one – month notice fee is required for withdrawal.
- Clearance must be obtained from the laboratory and library incharge before applying for withdrawal.
- Transfer Certificate will be issued after 15 days of the receipt of the application and clearance of all dues. procedures and terms & conditions
- Request for using the bus must be made at the beginning
of the session i.e. in the month of April. No request will be
entertained during the mid session.
- Existing routes will continue to ply. Change in routes and bus stops will not be entertained during the session.
- It will be the sole responsibility of the parents to escort the pupil to and from the fixed bus stops. The bus facility is extended at the sole risk and responsibility of the parents.
- Any suggestions or complaints should be reported to the transport incharge. Parents are expected to treat the bus staff kindly
Right to Alteration / Modification
- Management reserves the right to modify, alter and/or include any other terms and conditions that may be deemed fit in the interest of the Institution.
- SAJS reserves its right to change the Fee Structure.
- The school has a well equipped dispensary to deal with emergency.
- The school provides facilities of First-aid only.
- The school can not be held responsible for injury suffered by a child. No reimbursement of charges would be made towards any medical treatment.
- The School has an In- house Doctor & a trained Nurse.
- All students and Parents are covered through insurance.
Procedure for Fee Payment
- At the time of admission, fee is payable by bank draft / pay order only at the school office.
- Fee is to be paid in advance for every three months before 20 th of the first month. Fee once paid is not refundable, unless specified otherwise.
- Payment of fee by cheque shall be accepted by our banker upto 20 th of the first month of a term in which the payment falls due. Thereafter payment will be accepted by the school office through cheques only.
- Cheques should be drawn in favour of SETH ANANDRAM JAIPURIA SCHOOL, LUCKNOW, payable at local banks.
- Incase cheque is dishonoured, parents are liable to pay Rs 500/- as bank charges.
- Fine for Late Payment : Late Fee @ Rs.20/- per day as a penalty will be charged upto the 2nd month of a quarter (i.e. May, August, November & February). The name of the student will be struck off the rolls if the fee is not paid by the end of the quarter month (i.e. June, September, December & March). Re-admission fee of Rs. 5000/- will be charged once the names is struck off.
- Only tuition fee and security amount will be refundable incase of withdrawal before the session starts i.e 1 st April. Incase of withdrawal after 1 st April, only security amount will be refundable.