The whole school (except Nursery & Prep) is divided into 4 Houses for inculcating team spirit and encouraging healthy competition among students. The Houses conduct assemblies, participate in competitions and also take charge of overall cleanliness and discipline. The Houses are Ganga, Narmada, Godavari & Krishna. Each House is supervised by a House incharge assisted by a team of teachers and office bearers of students’ council in managing the day to day commitment.
Friday is a special day for our students when they are encouraged to spend time in activities of their special interest like music, dance, dramatics, art, craft, needle work, fabric painting, quiz club, robotics, animation, multimedia, science club, meal planning, reading club, public speaking, sports, badminton, skating, gymnastic, taekwondo. We
have experts to help & guide our students.
Sports & Fitness are integral to a holistic education, providing life long pleasure & fulfillment, relaxation, exercise, self esteem and team spirit. Sports are played on an inter house and inter school format. Students are provided an opportunity to play a variety of games like football, table tennis, volley ball, badminton, cricket, basket ball, Kho-Kho and many other games. They are given exposure to play at inter school level, inter-state level, national and international level in various sports competitions. School also organises adventure camps to stimulate self confidence. These experiences make student courageous and enhances team spirit.
The school gives exposure to the students by conducting examinations in association with some national and international agencies like:
- ASSET (Assessment of Scholastic Skills through Educational Testing)
- ACER (Australian Council For Educational Research)
- SOF (Science Olympiad Foundation)
- NSTSE (National Science Talent Search Examination by Unified Council)
- The International Cross Cultural Programme of our school gives an opportunity to the students for learning at a global level and to work in collaboration.
- The school has been conferred International School Award by the British Council.
- Student Exchange Programme and Teacher Exchange Programme to various
countries like UK, France etc is organised frequently.
Our language of instruction is English. We also offer Hindi, Sanskrit French & German as other languages.
Our students are frequently taken on guided trips, picnics and excursions. Besides learning through fun and games, these trips play a vital role in building self confidence. International trips to places like NASA and visits to countries across the world are also organised.