Training or Internship is a vehicle for introducing students to real-life situation, which cannot be simulated in the classroom. Therefore, training assignments must necessarily be those of direct interest to the host organization. Students are encouraged to take up time bound, multi-disciplinary and goal oriented assignments involving team work. Solutions to various problems confronted in the assignment might be open-ended, involving an element of analytical thinking, processing and decision making in the face of insufficient data, parameters and uncertain situations.
- Students Submit the Resume
- Possible Internships are identified, Placement Team & /OR Company may contact the students to discuss through CRC Team.
- Students accept the internship opportunity according to their specializations and area of inertest.
- Students move to the company & begin Summer Internship for a period of six to eight weeks.
Internal Supervisor Assignment
Every student is assigned a Internal SIP Supervisor by the Institute at the beginning of the SIP to provide the necessary academic guidance, and to facilitate evaluation, with the aid of the company executives.
- Students fill up the SIP Registration form provided by Internal SIP Supervisor before joining the SIP.
- For collecting the information about the location of the company & students details during the SIP.
PIR & Project Goal Setting
- Collecting the Project Information Report (PIR) from the students through mail/post during the SIP.
- Clarity on project deliverables.
- Clarity on Action Plan.
- Progress against the action plan.
- Feedback and inputs on way ahead.
- Collecting the feedback & performance of the student from the company guide.
- Presentation to the panel of the faculty members.
- Rate the project according to the work.
- Feedback by Internal SIP Supervisor.
- Project Report submission.
- Best summer project award/s awarded.
- Summer Internship Project Report evaluation by external examiner as per the university.