The Jaipuria Institute of Management offer sprawling luscious green campuses with state of the art technologies to ensure that the student gets the best of everything. The Institute provides the following facilities:
One of the finest management education infrastructures in Delhi/NCR, spread over 5.5 acres of land in Indirapuram Ghaziabad with good connectivity to all areas of NCR.
JIM is committed to providing the best available facilities to support student’s academic performance in the net age.
JIM Information Center & Library is a dynamic system which is in constant touch with rapid changes being injected in the field of Management & IT for benefits of its users.
- The Institute is Ranked 3rd in Uttar Pradesh by AKTU, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow
- The Institute also awarded as Best Management College in India for Placement 2017 by CEGR
- 8th Ranking in Top B-Schools of Excellence
- Ranked 69th in Top B Schools across India by “Business World”
- 105th Rank in Top B-Schools All India by “The WEEK”
- A+ in go – getter education survey
- Excellence in Education by CSR
- One of the Finest Management Education Infrastructure in the Delhi/NCR.
- Spread over 5.5 acres of land in the heart of Delhi/NCR, with good connectivity to all places of Delhi/NCR.
- Ultra Modern facilities in House Hostel, Class rooms, Conference rooms and Syndicate rooms.
- Fully air conditioned auditorium with 400 seating capacity.
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Ultra modern computer labs with state of the art technologies.
- 100+ Advance Computer Systems
- 22 Mbps Internet lease line
Library & JIM Information Centre
- Over 17,000 books, 100 national & international journals.
- Seating capacity of over 200 students
- Peripheral Services of Re-prography, Bibliography Referencing, Unlimited Internet Access.
- Ultra modern software based on CBT Methodology
Gym & Fitness Centre
- Multi-utility Gym and fitness centre
- Ultra modern equipments for healthy state of mind & body.
- Yoga, Meditation and Aerobics centre.
- Various sports facilities are provided to the students
- Tournaments are conducted for games like football, cricket, table tennis, volley ball, basket ball and badminton.
- Students can also enjoy indoor games like pool, carom and chess.