With onset of winters and spreading Swami’s message, the third module of LIGP (Life is a Game, Play It) was delivered to Jaipuria Institute of Management, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad on 10th November, 2017 in association with Sri Sathya Sai Seva Organisation, Delhi-NCR, where MBA students were addressed on the values and importance of being in society in this session the main discussion was on following:
- Understanding the need of relationships, as humans can’t survive in solitude.
- Knowing who all stand by you in the journey of life.
- How the overcome the negative emotions we encounter if things are not moving as per our desires.
- How to move from giving reaction to responding to a situation.
- Identifying the relationship problems (E+R=O)
- Exploration of any situation with 90/10 principle
- Adopting the right attitude
The main point of discussion for this module was to look at our day to day Life and think of some Selfless acts that one could perform and add beauty to and everyone’s life.
This session was followed by the module second about the “Personality Development” conducted on 3rd November, 2017, here the students were guided about importance of maintaining personality as whole, that would work as catalyst to enhance their careers and overcoming challenges of life.
The students were very interactive during the session to overcome their doubts about the right conduct in interview and GD to grab opportunity for job. During session the focus was also lead on how to improve the individuals’ communication and confidence.