Educational Trips & Excursions
“Children learn as they play. Most importantly in play, children learn how to learn.” – Fred Donaldson. The school espouses very strongly in this educational value and thus creates a vital link between class room learning and life outside classroom. Therefore, aims at teaching beyond the walls through well planned visits and outdoor education. An educational trip is an off-campus learning activity that brings excitement and adventure to learning. A well premeditated field trip is an ideal way to introduce new skills and concepts to children, reinforce ongoing lessons and influence the learning potential.
Annual excursions are organized for students in every academic session. Further, the school organizes visits to various places to enrich the students and to take learning towards exploration and creativity. The primary goal is to contribute to the individuality development through the ethos of team work, adventure and coordination.
The school outings are driven by Curriculum, Life Skills learning and Outdoor leadership skills. Excursions on various local locations including heritage sites are arranged once in a year and educational trips like Adventure Camps, Nature Watch, Heritage Sites, Water Parks, Kidzania, WOW, Organic Farms, Factory Sites etc. are also conducted for all classes from K-12..
Manali Trip 2017
Please find attached pictures of Manali trip. The trip was organised for class XII from 27 May to 2 June. The children covered Manali, Solang Valley and Manikaran. It was a funfilled trip where the children enjoyed the beauty of nature as well as beautiful and magnificent temple of devi Hidimba as well as gurudwara at Manikaran.
VII to IX in the summer vacations from 27 to 30 May 2017
VII to IX in the summer vacations from 27 May to 30 May. Total 25 children went along with 3 teachers. The children had a lot of fun as it was an adventure camp with water activities. Jayalgarh is a 90 km from Rishikesh.
Ist International Tour
5 students of class X & XI along with Ms. Anubha Jain went for an educational trip to NASA Orlando, USA in collaboration with Atlantis on 11 June’14 for 11 days.
- 31 students of Class IV & V went to Amritsar & Wagah Border on 19 & 20 May’14.
- 33 students of class XI & XII went to Nanital, Ranikhet & Jim Corbett Park from 27 to 30 May’14.
- 26 students of classes VI to X went to Mountabu & Udaipur from 3 to 7 June’14.
- Students of class IX went for Heritage walk to Humayu’s Tomb organized by Times of India on 17.4.14.
- Students are going to NASA in June’14 for 11 days for Ist International Trip.
- Students of class XI & XII are going Nanital, Ranikhet & Jimcorbett Park from 27 to 30 May’14.
- Students of Class IV & V are going to Amritsar & Wagah Border on 19 & 20 May’14.
- Students of classes VI to X are going to Mountabu & Udaipur from 3 to 7 June’14.