Topic: Coding in the Arduino IDE on 16th February 2019
Date: 19 January 2019
Timing: 10:00 AM – 12:00 Noon
Form Link: http://bit.ly/
– Setting up IDE
– Connecting Board
– Testing LED Blink code
– Algorithm Development (finding largest prime number)
– Writing code
+ C / C++
– Prime Numbers
+ Empirical proof of infinite prime numbers
+ What is the challenge?
x Why do we care?
+ How to find them?
1. Only 40 seats are available on first come first served basis.
2. You are allowed to bring your friends & parents along (register them separately).
3. You are allowed to bring your own Arduino boards (or Arduino Kits).
4. You are allowed to bring laptops (with written permission from your parents). Safe-keeping of laptops will be your responsibility.
5. You must be in school uniform.
6. Attendance for children participating in Ideate for India competition is mandatory. They will work on their projects and can choose to skip the workshop.