GENERAL ADMISSION AND WITHDRAWAL RULES
1. Admission to Pre-Nursery and Nursery opens from August onwards. The children should be in the age group of 2+ to 3+ for pre-Nursery and 3+ to 4+ for Nursery as on Ist April of the session in which admission is sought.
The children from the neighbourhood area are given preference.
2. Prospectus/Application forms for admission to nursery are available on payment of ` 500/- only, from the school office on any working day between 9:00 a.m and 1:00 p.m. for a specified period . Application Form should be submitted back by the due date along with registration fee of ` 1000/- (Non refundable).
3. Tests are conducted for admission to class I and above. Parents are given syllabus, time & date of the test at the time of registration.
4. Tests for admission to other classes are held in Feb./March, subject to availability of seats.
5. No student above the age of 15 years (for class IX) will be admitted to the school.
6. Students who are under transfer from schools outside U.P. must have their transfer certificate counter-signed by the Inspector of Schools of the state concerned.
7. Parents are required to submit one recent passport size photograph along with the Date of Birth Certificate and Report Card of their ward issued by competent authority at the time of registration for admission. The original copy of the documents must be produced for verification.
8. Parents are required to give advance notice of at least a month for the withdrawal of their wards, otherwise a notice fee equivalent to the tuition-fee for one month will be charged.