District Volleyball Championship 2018
A team of girls participated in the District Volleyball Championship 2018 and secured first position. They performed outstandingly well in the tournament among 14 teams from various schools.
Future 50 schools
The school has made to the list of Top 50 Schools, recognized as ‘Future 50 Schools Shaping Success’, under the National Curriculum Category by coveted Fortune 50 magazine.
EW India School Rankings 2018-19
School Excellence Award
Proud moment for Jaipuria – under the visionary and vivacious leadership of Principal cum Director Ms. Manju Rana the school has been awarded with the mark of School Excellence Award from Education Today for exemplary contributions to the education field.
‘Project Green School Initiative’ has been declared as Winner for World Education Awards 2018.
- School was adjudged the Top School of India – Ranking 2017 by Digital Learning . The award was presented at ELETS 6th school Leadership Summit New Delhi.
Ms. Manju Rana was awarded The Best Principal for valuable contribution towards the disadvantaged elderly on consistant basis for the past 7 years Helpage & Guild of Service.
Principal cum Director Ms Manju Rana being the proud recipient of The Best Principal Award in the International Category, conferred upon her by SOF.Award was given by Mr. K. K. Choudhary- Centre Minister (Ministry of Law & External Affairs).
Ms. Manju Rana Principal cum Director is the recipient of Lord Baden Powell National Award -2018 for Academic Leadership in the field of Education . She was felicitated by Honourable Minister of State for Health and Family Welfare Mr. Ashwini Kumar Choubey.
The Best School Values Award was given to the school for Excellence in Social / Public service in Institutional Award Category on the basis of excellent performance, splendid achievement & outstanding contribution towards the upliftment & development of Human Values & Social Welfare of Society in India by Global Leader’s foundation.
Best School Participation Award was givento the school by Unified International English Olympiad.
Ms. Madhavi Goswami has been appointed as National ENO Coordinator for India 2018-20.
Madhavi Goswami & Deepa Sharma have been appointed as the Microsoft Innovative Educators.
Prashant Sharma PET cleared Referees Promotion Test with highest marks in whole State. He has now become the National Referee of Basketball with logo of Indian Flag.
- Ms. Sonal Srivastava was awarded The Best Teacher in International Category for NSO.
- Ms. Shuchi Rawat got Best Teacher’s Award ( UP & Uttarakhand zone) for IGKO.
- Ms. Dolly Hajelay got Best Teacher’s Award ( UP & Uttarakhand zone ) for IEO.
- Mr. Sanjay Raghav got Best District Teacher’s Award for IMO.
Ms. Ella Kapoor got Best District Teacher’s Award for NCO.
SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENTS OF THE STUDENTS
Academics & Co curricular
Niharika of class VII, Bharvi Arora, Shivangi Gaur , Radhika Bhardwaj & Ansh Manchanda of class VIII were the Star Performers in Tata Building India School Essay Competition 2017-18.
NSTSE Level II – Nilay Kedia of class VII & Trijal Singh of class III are National Toppers.
Ishan Gupta, Kshitij Anand, Nilay Majorwar, Nishant Mittal and Pulkit Jain of class XII 2017-18 have cleared Final Stage KVPY Examination.
9 students participated in Korea Quiz Competition at Korean Culture Centre India , Embassy of Republic of Korea on 20.4.18
- World Scholar’s Cup Dehradun Regional Round was held from April 6-9, 2018 Parth Saxena, Charlotte Justin & Shaurya Singh of class XII participated in the regional round & were adjudged as Overall Champions Team (Rank 2) and bagged Gold Medals along with a Trophy.Other Individual and Team achievements – Top Challenge Team (Rank 3) – Gold Medals with a Team Trophy.Scholar’s Bowl (Rank 8) – Gold Medals
Writing Champions (Ranked among top 20 students) – Silver Medals,Challenge Winners Parth
Saxena (Rank 1) Won Gold Medals in Arts, Literature and Overall all subjects. Top Writing Team (Rank 7) – Gold Medals, School Top Scholar – Parth Saxena Champion Scholar’s – Parth Saxena (Rank 2) – Gold Medal & Charlotte Justin (Rank 11) Silver Medal.Overall students achieved 30 Medals along with Champions Trophy – Qualified for The Global Round to be held at Kuala Lumpur – 2018.
- World Scholar’s Cup April 28-29, 2018 Gurugram Regional RoundPrakhar Trivedi, Kithil Aggarwal & Megha of class XII participated in the regional round & were adjudged as – Overall Champions Team (Rank 11) and bagged Gold Medals.Other Individual and Team achievements – Team Debate (Rank 11) – Silver Medals ,Scholar’s Bowl (Rank 14) – Silver Medals ,School Top Scholar – Mithil Aggarwal – Gold Medal.Overall students achieved 12 Medals – Qualified for The Global Round to be held at Kuala Lumpur -2018.
- Utkarsh Sharma & Swastik Pandit of X E qualified for National round of BHES held at Indirapuram Public School on 27 & 28.4.18. They got Gold & Bronze Medal in
Individual Speaker Debate List.
- Tanisha Bhel Student of class VIII is selected for a TV Show Love me India . She will be going to Mumbai for the shooting in third week of July’18. She is also taking professional training from T Series Academy.
- 4 students of our school are Peer Trainers for ATL. On 5 June’18, 6 studentsof ATL went to DIOS office to represent their project work.
- Students attended an interactive “Mentor of Change” session by Debjani Ghosh –President
NASSCOM organised by AIM Niti Aayog at Uttam school for Girls on 2 July’18.
- German Youth Camp –Srilanka : The school is promoting German as a foreign language since last 4 years and our students have given us remarkable results. In the year 2017 our 23 students appeared for German Olympiad – FIT 1, which was organized by Max Muller Bhawan. Our students gave us 100% result with 8 toppers from our school. Max Muller also organizes Youth Camps every year in India and Abroad. These Youth Camps are for school children who have achieved good percentage in German Olympiads or in various German competitions. The camp fee for the students is paid by Max Muller. We are proud to tell that 3 students Vrinda Ahuja, Reet Ahuja, Bhargavi Sharma FIT 1 Toppers got the opportunity to participate in a youth camp held in Srilanka in the month of June’18. They were facilitated by the teachers of Max Muller and German teachers from Germany.It was a learning experience for our students.The said camp was attended by the students of India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Srilanka.
- Exposure and learning of historical places of Sri Lanka.
- Respecting culture diversity
- Global platform to experience as well as enrich their learning of German language.
- They got sensitized about the camaraderie both the nations share with each other.
- They got a boost in the learning of their linguistic.
- It proved not only a cultural exchange but also contributed in the language exchange of
We are looking forward for many such camps and exchanges in future.
- Samridhi Srivastava of class IX G got IIIrd prize in Online Quiz in GermanUMDENKEN Exam held on 15.4.18