The promotion to the next higher class depends on the student’s academic progress throughout the year.
For Nursery & Prep
No formal examinations are held. Continuous & Comprehensive evaluation is done through out the academic year.
For classes Ist to Vth
- Term Examinations are not held. Child is evaluated through out the year on various parameters.
- The academic year is divided into 6 evaluation tests cycles.
- First three rounds of evaluation test is cumulated as Ist term result and the other three rounds is cumulated as IInd term result.
For classes VIth to XIIth
- As grades are more reliable than marks, grades are awarded to indicate subject wise performance of students through out the year in accordance with CBSE system of CCE. The students will be evaluated on the basis of scholastic & Co-scholastic domain.
- CCE is effectively implemented in school as per CBSE guidelines for classes VI –X.