FDP on Advance Research Methodology and Data Analytical Tools
Business research has become a systematic enquiry with relevant data and information to solve managerial and organizational problems. Hence the need for research methodology training for students, faculty, and managers has become a necessity in business and organization research that requires scientific approach to decision making. For undergoing high quality research one requires to collect, interpret and logically document the information. Selection of an appropriate statistical tool ,as a decision making tool ,is often a difficult task without proper understanding of the theoretical concept and meaningful interpretation .Thus the decision makers should be made versed with research methodology and the core philosophy of statistics.Learn More
- Concept development of the researchers and faculty
to define research problem and framework.
- Help faculty and research scholar to formulate a research proposal
- Guide faculty and researchers in developing suitable…
- Academicians in the area of Management/ Art/Humanities.
- Faculty/Research scholars from different areas of social science.
- Research Scholars who need statistical and analytical assistance in their Ph. D. course work.
Why to attend
- Conceptual clarity of the research process and methodology.
- Insights into different research designs and their implications.
- Familiarity with tools & techniques of management decision making approach.
JAIPURIA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
Block A, Gate No 2, Shaktikhand IV,
Toll Free No.: 1800-102-3488
Prof. (Dr.) Daviender Narang
Jaipuria Institute of Management